TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT:
- Complete a Parent Permission Form (one per student)
- Upload film to sponsor's YouTube Channel.
- Complete Your Online Entry Form (one per project), this includes:
- Link to your film on YouTube
- Project Details
- Staff Sponsor
- Student Information
- Click here for an example.
- Music Video
- Experimental (High School Only)
- Projects will be accepted and evaluated within three grade level divisions:
- Elementary (K-5)
- Middle School (6-8)
- High School (9-12)
- Team projects have 2-4 primary contributors. Group projects have 5 or more contributors.
- Video projects have to be less than 5 minutes.
- While adult guidance is encouraged, the content of submitted work should clearly reflect student effort.
- Each project requires a staff sponsor.
- Beaverton School District maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding the use of drugs, alcohol, violence and discrimination. Submissions depicting or implying these or other potentially objectionable themes may be censored at the discretion of the judges and school district.