TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT:
- Complete a Parent Permission Form (one per student)
- Upload film to sponsor's YouTube Channel.
- Complete Your Online Entry Form (one per project) with a BSD staff sponsor, this includes:
- Link to your film on YouTube
- Project Details
- Staff Sponsor
- Student Information
- Click here for an example.
- Music Video
- Experimental (High School Only)
- Two special awards for 2018:
- Best film that addresses Justice and Diversity
- People's Choice Award - People will vote via YouTube on the finalists for each level (Elementary, Middle and High School)
- Projects will be accepted and evaluated within three grade level divisions:
- Elementary (K-5)
- Middle School (6-8)
- High School (9-12)
- Team projects have 2-4 primary contributors. Group projects have 5 or more contributors.
- Video projects have to be less than 5 minutes.
- While adult guidance is encouraged, the content of submitted work should clearly reflect student effort.
- Each project requires a Beaverton School District staff sponsor.
- Beaverton School District maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding the use of drugs, alcohol, violence and discrimination. Submissions depicting or implying these or other potentially objectionable themes may be censored at the discretion of the judges and school district.